OUR FOUNDATION – YOUR SUCCESS
As we begin our 20th year, everything we do is based on solid design principals and a logical progression of assessment, design, review and implementation. Every step in our process insures that the final product or service purchased from Plant Engineering is well designed, built and implemented.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION
All in plant activities are directed and supervised by one of our engineers, site managers or technicians. Our project management system is backed up by strong written and regular communication system. We use Microsoft Project™ to establish and track project timing as well as Open Issues List published weekly to track any outstanding issues.
LARGE COMPLEX PROJECTS
While any given year is made up of a combination of small and large projects, we stand out on large multi-faceted projects that allow us to utilize our complete engineering team.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS
We fully understand that often your professional success and growth are based on the ability of the supplier you select to bring projects in on time and on budget with good communication and follow through. Solving difficult breakdown or quality issues as well as successful equipment modernization and expansion projects help promote you and Plant Engineering at the same time.
INDUSTRIES SERVED & AVAILABLE SERVICES
- Injection and compression molding of thermoplastics, thermosets & specialty materials
- Forging-hot and cold, preform and trimming
- Hot stamp metal forming
- Steel stamping
- Hydroforming-press & hydro control
- Steel and powder compaction
- Titanium and aluminum forming
- Aluminum die casting
- Steel plate and pipe forming and straightening
OUR PRIMARY FOCUS - SERVICES PROVIDED
- Repair and upgrade of hydraulic presses including: hydraulic, electrical & mechanical systems
- Repair and upgrade of mechanical presses including: electrical, pneumatic & mechanical systems
- Turn-key relocation & startup of large complex press systems
- Design and construction of press pits and building expansions
- Supplier of new & used presses and other manufacturing equipment
- Repair or replacement of damaged press frame components including crowns, bases and moving platens
- Large cylinder repair and replacement
- Press evaluation & assessment services
- Mold and die design and construction
- Press loading and unloading systems
- New facility layout, design and construction